We will show you what innovation means (and what it should lead to)
Dynamic, innovative and future focused - these are the new Nordics Shared Services Centers.
The 8th Annual Nordic Shared Services and Outsourcing Forum empowers shared services leaders who are pushing for growth, looking to drive innovation and deliver further business impact.
To get there you are going to need some help. This is why Nordic Shared Services Experts are coming to Sweden to share their experiences about how they have fused process and personality to drive the next generation of shared services centers.
Learn proven strategies and practical approaches on operational excellence, scope expansion and talent management:
- Something needs to be done! Become better at understanding, and faster at implementing digitisation, automation, optimisation, disintermediation and robotisation with Gerd Leonhard, one of the leading Media Futurists in the World.
- One Vision: Getinge Group shares the secrets of gaining buy-in from executive management and how commitment and investment are key to a successful and accelerated Shared Services implementation.
- Engagement and alignment: Discover how Denis Myers from Ericsson has gone the extra mile in terms of developing people. His goal: business growth and achieve reduced attrition. Sounds familiar?
- Towards World Class: break functional silos, provide value and move up the maturity curve now! Examine the criteria you need to deliver strong process delivery with Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
GBS Executive Brainstorming Meeting
Debate, Define and Deliver return at each stage of the GBS Journey!
In this exclusive leadership meeting, craft a vision for your next generation Shared Services Center and establish guiding principles and benchmarks to achieve that vision.
There are a limited number of places available for Senior practitioners, issued on a first-come, first- serve basis. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this exclusive Senior level brainstorming opportunity!
No Sales Pitches Onstage
- You have FULL control of content -
The Nordic Shared Services & Outsourcing Forum revamped agenda not only has been carefully designed to fulfill your vision of a next generation Shared Services but also gives you access to a practitioner’s point of view in every single one of the sessions.
- You now decide when and where to hear from solution-providers -
- >>Here is how we are doing it...
- >>Hear from our past attendees
This November network and discuss how to extract further value from your operations by implementing more efficient processes, widening your SSC scope, harnessing analytics, automation, treasury management, talent management and more!
At the Forum learn the things that need done, capture what you don’t want to forget, and chart your Shared Service Centre to the finish line.