Welcome to the Nordic Shared Services & Outsourcing Forum
SSON presents the 8th Annual Nordic Shared Services and Outsourcing Forum, the most interactive shared services and outsourcing meeting for senior practitioners looking to drive savings, efficiencies, benchmark and add value in the Nordic Region.
Join 100+ Senior Shared Services Executives for three days to discover more on:
- Extending the scope of your SSC - FDF Shared Services Centre explain how they have achieved this in an exclusive case study
- Realigning your SSC post merger to gain a holistic organisational operation with insights from SSAB
- Developing the right set of KPIs for maximum results in your business with interactive roundtable discussions hosted by Dirac Research AB and IKEA
- Successfully growing your Shared Services: learn from Getinge who went from 0 - 100 SSC employees in less than 12 months
- The journey towards a global finance platform including ERP and finance processes with insights from Cargotec
C-level executives, GBS leaders, Regional VPs and Heads of SSCs from around the Nordic region come together each year for strategic insights and professional networking.
Download the Agenda
This November network and discuss how to extract further value from your operations by implementing more efficient processes, widening your SSC scope, harnessing analytics, automation, treasury management, talent management and more!
Whether your focus is Finance or HR, captive or hybrid delivery, automation or talent management, join 100+ senior executives from the Nordic region for three days to explore the emerging trends and capabilities within shared services and GBS.