Analysis of the Nordic Shared Services Landscape 2017
Presented by Nordic SSOW 2017
Nordic SSOW | 6-8 November 2017 | Stockholm, Sweden
This 2017 report on the Nordic shared services landscape analyses 138 captive/hybrid shared service centres (SSCs) in the Nordic region.
Play with the data to answer core questions such as:
- What are the top Nordic countries and cities with SSCs?
- What functions are serviced by Nordic SSCs?
- What industries and company sizes are centralising activities into shared services, and where?
- Where else in Europe are Nordic companies setting up their SSCs?
- How do factors such as cost per FTE, overhead operation costs, taxation, cost of living, ease of doing business and flight connectivity compare across top SSC cities?
Read the full now!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.